Outstanding Ductile cast iron universal flexible coupling wide range

Overview

Rapid Information

Location of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Manufacturer Name:

EPT

Technics:

Casting

Link:

Flange

Form:

round, T

Head Code:

spherical

Materials:

Ductile Iron

Software:

Water Pipe System

Pressure:

PN10/PN16/PN25

Certificate:

ISO 9001

Normal:

ISO2531 EN545

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Offering Units:
Solitary item
Solitary package dimensions:
110X110X110 cm
One gross excess weight:
37.000 kg
Package deal Sort:
Plywood situation
Lead Time
:
Quantity(Tons) one - 10 eleven - 20 >20
Est. Time(times) seven fifteen To be negotiated

On the web Customization

Merchandise Description

1. Common: EN 545:2002, ISO 2531:1998, EN598 , BS4772 , AWWA C110,AWWA C153, GB13295

two. Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS

3. Take a look at: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and one hundred% h2o force test

4. Relationship: DIN2576, BS4504, ANSI B16.five

5. Coating:

six. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.one

seven. deal: picket case, wood pallet with plastic layer

eight. Connecting Method: a.Flanged b.Socketed c.Mechanical link d.Free flanged

9. Thickness of wall: K12 without department / K14 with branch for ductile iron fittings

ten. Flange Drilled: PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40according to BS4504

Organization Information

We are the expert and dependable provider of pipe fittings for h2o provide&amp drainage pipeline technique with a lot more fifteen yearsexperiencesin this market .Our main merchandise consist of Flanged Bend,Tees,puddle pipes ,dismantling joint,adaptors ,couplings ,Valves, Metal flanges,Metal pipe fittings ,Manhole covers ,Rubber Rings,Bolts ,Expainsion Joint ,welding wires and other casting and forgings in accordance to different internation regular ,,and they have been commonly exported to Center East ,Europe,South East Asia,Africa for a lot of years,and we have received great status each at house and aboard .

We welcome all the friends come and seek the co-operation opportunity listed here ,we will try our ideal to make you satisfied with our excellent good quality ,initial class credit rating and much better price tag .

Certifications

Packaging &amp Shipping

FAQ

Q: Can you make the merchandise as per client's prerequisite?

A: Of course, we can make it with your specific necessity

Q: What are your payment conditions?

A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid out prior to delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I pay a visit to your factory just before the order?

A: Sure, welcome to our manufacturing facility to examine the high quality

Q: The place is your closest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao Dalian,Tianjin, China.

Q: Do you take small amount purchase?

A:Of system wedo.

Q: Can we choose various materials?

A: Indeed, the substance can be chose according to your necessity.

Q: And what is your cargo and shipping time?

A: By sea or air. Generally seven to 14 Days for shipping, according to your order amount.

Q: And what is actually your packing?

A: carton instances within, export wood situations outdoors.

Recent Posts

Donut-Coupling

As one of donut-coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer donut-coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail: sales@donutcoupling.com

Manufacturer supplier exporter of donut-coupling.