Rubber Spider Coupling Characteristic:
1. Performance Shock Absorber
2. Low Compression Deformation
3. Corrosion Resistance
4. Oil Resistance
5. High Pressure Resistance
6. Wear Resistance
Rubber Material Compare
|E - Excellent G - Good F - Fair P - Poor|
|Compression Set Resistance||G||G||F||G||E||G||G||F||G||G||F|
We have a fully-equipped workshop that meets ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements. All products are compliant
with FDA, WRAS, UL, RoHS and REACH standards, and meet DIN, JIS and ASTM regulations. Material report and dimension
checking report are available.
1. Quality Approvals. More than 15 years professional manufacture experience.
2. Experienced Staff and Service. Professional R&D team, production team, sales team, after-sales service team.
3. Product Performance and affordable cost. Superior performance with most competitive price.
4. Prompt Delivery. Faster delivery time.
5. Small Orders Accepted.
|Material||Rubber Metal Bonded, NR Rubber, SBR Rubber, Carbon Steel, Stailess Steel|
|Material Report||FDA, ROHS, UL, WRAS and REACH|
|Dimension||Standard Sizes or As per customers' Requirement|
|Color||Any colors according to PANTONE or RAL|
|Surface Finish||Texture (VDI/MT standard, or made to client's sample), polished (high polish, mirror polish), smooth, painting, powder coating, printing, electroplating etc.|
|Service||Custom Made or OEM and ODM|
|Production Ways||CAD Drawing, 3D Files or Samples|
|Production Capacity||200T,300T and 500T Compressing Molding, Injection Molding, Auto Vacuum Vulcanizing, Plastic Injection, and Extrusion|
|Supplying Capacity||One Million Pieces/ Month|
|Tolerance||Generally±0.05mm or Better|
|QC||PPAP, In House Control, Third Party Inspection Institution such SGS, TUV|
|Lead Time||15 Days for Molding, 15-20 Days for Series Production|
|Application||Industry Machinery,Automotive,Mechanical Equipment, Construction, House Application,
Grommet, sleeve, feet, gasket, wheel, bellow, cap, dust cover, pad, washer,
Strip, plug, stopper, grip, seal, bushing, bumper, blocks, and anti vibration mounts etc.
Supplying Standard and Customized Rubber & Plastic Parts
Established in 2004, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber is specialized in providing quality customized rubber molding,
extrusion parts, plastic injection products and some standard parts.
Meeting Various Standards
We have a fully-equipped workshop that meets ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Our products are compliant with FDA, WRAS, UL, RoHS and REACH standards, and meet DIN, JIS
, BS and ASTM regulations.
Parts include, but are not limited to:
Grommet, sleeve, feet, gasket, wheel, bellow, cap, dust cover, pad, washer, Strip, plug, stopper, grip,
seal, bushing, bumper, blocks, and anti vibration mounts etc.
1. What types of rubber do you use?
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber has extensive experience in a vast range of rubber, including: Natural Rubber, SBR, CR, NBR, HNBR,
EPDM, Silicone Rubber, FPM, ACM, FK etc.
2. What types of plastic do you use?
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber has extensive experience in a vast range of plastics, including: ABS, Polypropylene (PP), PVC, POM,
PE, PEEK, Polyamide (PA) Nylons, PBT, etc.
3. What services do you provide?
We offer a broad range of services, including, Custom Rubber Molding, Liquid Injection Molding, Rubber Extrusion, and
Rubber/Plastic to Metal Bonded Parts.
4. Why us?
4.1 More than 15 years professional manufacture experience.
4.2 Professional R&D team, production team, sales team, after-sales service team.
4.3 Superior performance with most competitive price.
4.4 Faster delivery time.
5. Perfect quality control process
5.1 Raw material inspection
All raw materials before warehousing must be tested, and the corresponding physical property report shall be issued,
and compared with the physical property report of raw materials. Only when the test values of the 2 physical property
reports are consistent, can they be warehoused.
5.2 Mold inspection
After mold development or cleaning, we will check the full size of the mold to ensure that the quality of each cavity is
5.3 Product inspection
In the process of product production, inspectors regularly inspect the semi-finished products to ensure the rationality
of the process and control the defective rate within a reasonable range.
5.4 Finished product inspection
The double inspection can ensure that the product appearance and size are 100% qualified.
Use of Jaw Couplings in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industries
Jaw couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries under certain conditions and with the appropriate materials and design considerations. These industries have strict regulations and requirements regarding hygiene, contamination prevention, and cleanability. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Material Selection: For applications in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, jaw couplings must be made from materials that meet FDA and/or other regulatory standards for food contact and pharmaceutical use. Stainless steel or FDA-approved plastics are commonly used in such applications.
- Cleanability: The design of the jaw coupling should allow for easy cleaning and sanitization. Smooth surfaces and minimal crevices help prevent the accumulation of debris and bacteria. Hygienic designs are crucial to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Sealing: Proper sealing is essential to prevent any lubricants or contaminants from escaping the coupling and coming into contact with the processed materials. Seal materials must be compatible with the substances used in the industry.
- Corrosion Resistance: In food processing and pharmaceutical environments, equipment is often subjected to aggressive cleaning agents and chemicals. Jaw couplings must be corrosion-resistant to withstand these harsh conditions and maintain their performance over time.
- Compliance with Regulations: Industries such as food processing and pharmaceuticals have specific regulatory standards, such as those set by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) or other relevant authorities. The jaw couplings used in these applications must meet all necessary regulations to ensure product safety and consumer confidence.
It is important to note that while jaw couplings can be suitable for certain applications in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is essential to work closely with coupling manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that the selected couplings meet all industry-specific requirements and standards. Additionally, regular maintenance and inspection should be carried out to ensure the couplings continue to perform as expected and comply with hygiene and safety regulations.
How do jaw couplings handle axial movement in rotating machinery?
Jaw couplings are primarily designed to handle angular and parallel misalignment between rotating shafts. While they are not specifically designed for axial movement compensation, they can accommodate a limited amount of axial movement under certain conditions.
The ability of a jaw coupling to handle axial movement depends on the specific design of the coupling and the type of elastomer spider used. The elastomer spider serves as the flexible element between the two coupling hubs and is responsible for transmitting torque and compensating for misalignment. Some jaw couplings have an elastomer spider with axial flexibility, allowing the coupling to accommodate minor axial movements while maintaining effective torque transmission.
However, it is essential to note that jaw couplings have limitations regarding axial movement. They are not designed for significant axial loads or axial displacements. Excessive axial movement can lead to premature wear and damage to the elastomer spider, reducing the coupling's performance and lifespan.
If an application requires significant axial movement compensation, other types of couplings may be more suitable. For instance, flexible beam couplings or bellows couplings are designed specifically to handle axial movement and are often used in applications where axial misalignment is a critical consideration.
In summary, while jaw couplings can handle a certain amount of axial movement, they are primarily intended for angular and parallel misalignment compensation. For applications with significant axial movement requirements, it is essential to consider coupling types explicitly designed for this purpose.
Types of Jaw Coupling Designs
Jaw couplings come in various designs to meet different application requirements. The main types include:
- One-Piece Jaw Coupling: This design consists of a single piece of material, typically made of steel or aluminum. It offers simplicity and compactness, making it suitable for light to medium-duty applications.
- Two-Piece Jaw Coupling: This design features two separate hubs with a flexible spider placed in between. The two-piece design allows for easier assembly and disassembly, making it convenient for maintenance and replacement of the elastomeric spider.
- Three-Piece Jaw Coupling: In this design, the coupling includes three parts: two hubs and an insert. The hubs are typically made of metal, while the insert is an elastomeric element (spider). Three-piece jaw couplings provide better damping of vibrations and are commonly used in applications where vibration isolation is crucial.
- Customizable Jaw Coupling: Some manufacturers offer customizable jaw couplings, allowing customers to choose different hub styles, materials, and spider hardness to tailor the coupling's performance for specific applications.
Each design has its advantages and is selected based on factors such as torque requirements, misalignment compensation, and ease of maintenance.
editor by CX 2023-08-17