1. The couplings offer a range of hub and element selection to meet different demands.
2. They can absorb shock and cater for incidental misalignment and damp out small amplitude vibrations.
3. NBR, Urethane, Hytrel elements.
4. Customized requirement is available.
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
|We use standard export wooden case, carton and pallet, but we can also pack it as per your special requirements.|
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years' hard work, MIGHTY's business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY's products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Contribution of Jaw Coupling to Equipment Longevity
Jaw couplings play a vital role in enhancing the longevity and reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. The design and features of jaw couplings contribute to minimizing wear, reducing downtime, and protecting the equipment from harmful forces. Here's how jaw couplings contribute to equipment longevity:
- Shock Absorption: Jaw couplings have elastomeric spider inserts that act as shock absorbers, dampening vibrations and impact loads. This helps in protecting the connected equipment from sudden shocks and extends its operational life.
- Misalignment Compensation: In real-world applications, shaft misalignment is common due to thermal expansion, machine settling, or manufacturing tolerances. Jaw couplings can tolerate a certain degree of misalignment, reducing stress on bearings, seals, and other components of the equipment.
- Overload Protection: During overloads or torque spikes, jaw couplings can flex slightly, absorbing excess torque and preventing damage to the equipment. This overload protection feature prevents catastrophic failures and extends the life of mechanical components.
- Backlash Reduction: Excessive backlash in a power transmission system can lead to inaccuracies in motion control and wear on components. Jaw couplings are designed to provide low backlash, enhancing precision and minimizing wear on gears and other sensitive parts.
- Resilience to Contaminants: Jaw couplings often feature enclosed designs that protect the elastomeric spider from contaminants like dust, dirt, and moisture. This helps in maintaining the coupling's performance and preventing premature failure due to external elements.
- Low Maintenance: Compared to some other types of couplings, jaw couplings require minimal maintenance. Regular lubrication and inspection of the coupling can significantly extend its life and keep the connected equipment running smoothly.
- Easy Installation: The simple and compact design of jaw couplings makes them easy to install and integrate into various mechanical systems. Proper installation ensures efficient power transmission and reduces the chances of component damage.
Overall, jaw couplings contribute to equipment longevity by providing protection against shock loads, compensating for misalignment, preventing overloads, reducing backlash, and offering resilience to environmental factors. By selecting the right jaw coupling for the application and following proper maintenance practices, users can maximize the lifespan of connected equipment and improve the overall efficiency of their mechanical systems.
Can jaw couplings be used in servo motor and stepper motor applications?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in both servo motor and stepper motor applications, and they are commonly employed in such systems. The key factors that make jaw couplings suitable for these motor types are their ability to handle misalignment, their torsional flexibility, and their compact and lightweight design.
In servo motor applications, jaw couplings are chosen for their high precision and responsiveness. Servo motors require couplings that can transmit torque with minimal backlash and provide accurate motion control. Jaw couplings achieve this by maintaining a tight fit between the elastomer spider and the coupling hubs, minimizing backlash and ensuring precise torque transmission. The elastomer spider also dampens vibrations and shocks, contributing to smoother motor operation and increased system stability. Additionally, the compact size and low inertia of jaw couplings make them ideal for high-speed servo motor applications where quick acceleration and deceleration are crucial.
In stepper motor applications, jaw couplings are preferred for their ability to handle misalignment. Stepper motors often have shaft misalignment due to manufacturing tolerances or other factors, and jaw couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment without imposing significant additional loads on the motor bearings. This helps to reduce wear and extend the life of the motor and coupling components. Moreover, stepper motors are commonly used in open-loop systems, where precise positioning and motion control are essential. Jaw couplings' low backlash characteristics aid in achieving accurate positioning and eliminating any motion inaccuracies that might arise due to backlash in the coupling.
Overall, jaw couplings are well-suited for servo motor and stepper motor applications due to their precision, ability to handle misalignment, torsional flexibility, and low inertia. When selecting a jaw coupling for a specific motor application, it is essential to consider factors such as torque requirements, operating conditions, and motor specifications to ensure optimal performance and reliability in the system.
Handling Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment with Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to handle various types of misalignment that can occur between the shafts they connect. These misalignments include:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not aligned in a straight line and have an angular offset, jaw couplings can accommodate this misalignment due to the flexibility of their elastomeric spider. The spider allows for a limited amount of angular movement between the hubs, reducing stress on the connected equipment.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned but are parallel to each other. Jaw couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent, thanks to the elastomeric spider's ability to flex and offset slight shaft misalignments.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment refers to the displacement of shafts along their rotational axis. While jaw couplings are primarily designed for torque transmission and misalignment compensation, they have limited capability to handle axial misalignment. Excessive axial misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduce the coupling's effectiveness.
It's important to note that jaw couplings have specific misalignment limits, and exceeding these limits can lead to increased wear and decreased performance. Regular maintenance and inspection of jaw couplings are essential to ensure they are operating within acceptable misalignment parameters.
editor by CX 2023-11-06