Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer's requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don't even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Jaw Coupling for a Specific System
Choosing the right jaw coupling for a specific system is crucial to ensure efficient power transmission and reliable operation. Several factors should be considered when making the selection:
- Torque and Power Requirements: Calculate the torque and power requirements of the system to determine the appropriate size of the jaw coupling. Ensure that the selected coupling can handle the maximum torque and power output without exceeding its rated capacity.
- Shaft Size: Match the jaw coupling's bore size to the shaft diameters of the connected equipment. The coupling's bore should be slightly larger than the shaft diameter to allow for easy installation and proper clamping.
- Misalignment Compensation: Evaluate the degree of misalignment that the system may experience during operation. Jaw couplings can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to varying degrees, but it's essential to choose a coupling with the appropriate misalignment capabilities for the specific application.
- Operating Speed: Consider the operating speed of the system. Some jaw couplings are designed for high-speed applications, while others are more suitable for lower speeds. Choosing a coupling that matches the system's operating speed helps prevent issues such as resonance and premature wear.
- Environmental Conditions: Assess the environmental conditions in which the coupling will operate. Factors such as temperature, moisture, and exposure to chemicals can influence the choice of material for the jaw coupling.
- Backlash: Determine if the application requires minimal or zero backlash. Some jaw couplings may have inherent backlash due to their design, while others are designed to provide backlash-free operation.
- Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance of the jaw coupling. Some couplings may have a split design, making installation and replacement simpler.
- Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the jaw coupling with the system's budget. While it's essential to select a high-quality coupling, it's also crucial to ensure it fits within the budget constraints.
By carefully evaluating these factors, engineers and designers can make an informed decision when choosing a jaw coupling that meets the specific requirements of the system, leading to optimal performance and longevity of the mechanical system.
How does a jaw coupling deal with backlash and torsional stiffness?
A jaw coupling addresses backlash and torsional stiffness through its unique design features and choice of materials. Backlash is the amount of free play or clearance between the coupling components, while torsional stiffness refers to the resistance of the coupling to torsional or twisting forces. Here's how a jaw coupling deals with these aspects:
- Backlash: Jaw couplings are designed to minimize backlash by ensuring a close fit between the elastomer spider and the jaws of the coupling hubs. The elastomer spider acts as a flexible intermediary that fills the space between the mating jaws, reducing any free play between them. This close fit reduces backlash and provides a more precise and responsive power transmission, especially in reversing or intermittent motion applications.
- Torsional Stiffness: Torsional stiffness is achieved in jaw couplings by using materials that provide a balance between flexibility and rigidity. The elastomer spider in the coupling offers some flexibility, allowing it to absorb vibrations and dampen shocks. However, to ensure adequate torsional stiffness, the coupling hubs are usually made from sturdier materials like steel or aluminum. The choice of elastomer material and its geometry also influences the torsional stiffness of the coupling. Some applications may require coupling designs with higher torsional stiffness to maintain the accuracy and stability of the system, while others may benefit from more flexible couplings that can accommodate misalignments and shock loads. Overall, the combination of the elastomer's flexibility and the coupling hub's rigidity results in a coupling with a balanced torsional stiffness that can meet the specific needs of the application.
In summary, a jaw coupling minimizes backlash by providing a close fit between the coupling components, and it achieves torsional stiffness by using a combination of flexible elastomer materials and rigid coupling hubs. These design considerations make jaw couplings suitable for a wide range of applications that require reliable power transmission, precise motion control, and the ability to handle misalignments and shocks.
Comparing Jaw Couplings to Other Types of Couplings in Performance
Jaw couplings offer certain advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance characteristics vary based on the specific application requirements. Here's a comparison of jaw couplings with some commonly used coupling types:
- Jaw Couplings vs. Gear Couplings: Jaw couplings are more economical and easier to install than gear couplings. They can handle misalignment to some extent, but gear couplings are better suited for high torque and high misalignment applications.
- Jaw Couplings vs. Disc Couplings: Both jaw couplings and disc couplings provide some level of misalignment compensation, but disc couplings offer higher torque capacity and better torsional stiffness. Jaw couplings are generally more cost-effective for low to moderate torque applications.
- Jaw Couplings vs. Oldham Couplings: Jaw couplings are torsionally stiffer than Oldham couplings, which means they provide more accurate torque transmission. However, Oldham couplings can accommodate higher misalignment and have no moving parts, making them suitable for some low-speed applications.
- Jaw Couplings vs. Flexible Beam Couplings: Beam couplings are more flexible than jaw couplings and can handle higher misalignment. However, jaw couplings have a higher torque capacity and can dampen vibration better in certain conditions.
Ultimately, the choice of coupling depends on the specific needs of the application, including factors like torque requirements, misalignment, speed, and cost considerations. It's essential to carefully evaluate the performance characteristics of different coupling types and select the one that best suits the demands of the mechanical system to ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-30