Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer's requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don't even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Maintenance-Free Options for Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings typically require minimal maintenance due to their simple and robust design. However, there are maintenance-free options available that further reduce the need for regular maintenance. Here are some maintenance-free options for jaw couplings:
- Lubrication-Free: Some jaw couplings are designed with materials that do not require lubrication. These couplings often use self-lubricating materials for the elastomeric spider, which eliminates the need for periodic lubrication. This feature is particularly advantageous in applications where regular maintenance is difficult or impractical.
- Sealed Design: Certain jaw couplings come with a sealed design that prevents contaminants from entering the coupling. The seal protects the internal components, such as the elastomeric spider and the jaws, from dust, dirt, and moisture. As a result, these couplings have an extended service life and require less maintenance.
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials: In harsh or corrosive environments, jaw couplings made from materials such as stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant alloys can be used. These materials offer excellent resistance to corrosion and wear, reducing the risk of coupling failure and minimizing the need for maintenance and replacement.
- Composite Spider: Some jaw couplings feature a composite spider made from advanced materials that offer high strength and durability. These composite spiders are resistant to wear, fatigue, and chemical exposure, resulting in longer service life and less maintenance.
It's important to note that while these maintenance-free options can significantly reduce the need for regular maintenance, all couplings may still require periodic inspection to ensure they remain in good working condition. Regular visual checks for wear, damage, or misalignment can help identify potential issues before they become severe problems.
Choosing a maintenance-free jaw coupling can be beneficial in applications where downtime and maintenance costs must be minimized, or in environments where regular maintenance is challenging to perform.
What are the common signs of wear and failure in jaw couplings?
Jaw couplings are reliable components, but like any mechanical part, they can experience wear and eventually fail if not properly maintained or replaced when necessary. Here are some common signs of wear and failure to look out for in jaw couplings:
- Excessive Vibration: Increased vibration during operation may indicate wear in the elastomer spider or misalignment between the coupling hubs. Excessive vibration can lead to further damage and should be addressed promptly to prevent more significant issues.
- Abnormal Noise: Unusual noises, such as rattling, clanking, or squeaking sounds, can indicate wear, misalignment, or damage in the jaw coupling. A well-functioning jaw coupling should operate smoothly and quietly.
- Visible Cracks or Damage: Inspect the jaw coupling regularly for any visible cracks, tears, or damage to the elastomer spider or coupling hubs. Cracks in the elastomer can lead to reduced torque transmission and compromise the coupling's performance.
- Loose or Displaced Spider: A loose or displaced elastomer spider may result from wear or improper installation. The spider should fit securely between the coupling hubs. Any sign of misalignment or gaps in the spider indicates potential wear or failure.
- Increased Heat: Excessive heat generation in the jaw coupling could indicate high levels of friction or misalignment, leading to wear on the elastomer spider. Elevated temperatures can accelerate wear and shorten the coupling's lifespan.
- Shaft Misalignment: If you notice misalignment between the connected shafts, it can be a sign that the jaw coupling is no longer compensating for misalignment properly. This can lead to increased stress on the shafts and coupling components.
- Reduced Performance: A jaw coupling nearing the end of its service life may experience reduced torque transmission and compromised rotational speed control. As the elastomer spider wears, the coupling's ability to transmit torque efficiently diminishes.
- Unexpected Downtime: Frequent unexpected shutdowns or downtime may indicate coupling failure. Sudden coupling failure can lead to costly equipment damage and unplanned production halts.
It is essential to conduct regular maintenance and inspections to detect these signs of wear and failure early. Preventive measures such as proper lubrication, alignment checks, and timely replacement of worn elastomer spiders can extend the life of the jaw coupling and prevent unexpected failures.
If any of these signs are observed, it is advisable to consult coupling manufacturers or maintenance professionals for a thorough assessment and appropriate corrective actions.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling's rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It's important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling's rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-14